Put on your white hat and learn how to hack for the good guys! Ethical hackers use the same techniques used by cybercriminals to assess an organization’s vulnerabilities and help keep them safe. Join Keatron Evans, Infosec instructor and Managing Partner at KM Cyber Security, on March 17 at 11:00 a.m. Central for a discussion around:
- Getting started in ethical hacking
- In-demand ethical hacking skills
- Best ethical hacking training and certifications
- Popular ethical hacking jobs and career paths
- Plus ethical hacking questions from live viewers
One lucky attendee will win a free year of Infosec Skills. Complete the form to save your seat!