We’re Hiring: Information Technology Instructor for Online Programs
Passionate about security & learning?
We are hiring an Information Technology Instructor for our online courses
Under general supervision, plans and implements curriculum and educational programs for students within the online training program, as well as occasionally serving as a backup ILT instructor.
Supports students in online courses with webinars, direct answers to student questions, and frequent knowledge base updates.
Designs content for students so that learning occurs, skills are developed, and students are motivated to learn and achieve their educational objectives.
- 4+ years of Information Technology and Information Security Experience
- 1+ years of Adult Education experience
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS, MIS, IT, and/or appropriate skill level in related field.
Certification in one or more of the following areas is required:
- A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, CCNA, CCNP, MCP, MCSE, MCITP, CEH, CPT, and CISSP.
- Excellent teaching and facilitation skills, and a true inborn desire to aid others in learning
- Knowledge and experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting many common information technology systems, including Microsoft, Cisco and Linux technologies
- Knowledge and experience with information security best practices including: encryption, application security, penetration testing, computer forensics
- Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Ability to teach effectively with students with diverse skillsets
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of teaching methods, curriculum, and education programs.
- Ability to teach and control the behavior of students.
- Knowledge of academic and/or vocational education curricula
- Knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current education methodologies and techniques.
To apply send email containing resume, salary history and cover letter to jack at infosecinstitute dot com or apply online here.