Take your career to the next level with CompTIA and Infosec Skills | Cyber Work Podcast
Whether you’re new to cybersecurity or an experienced professional, CompTIA has a certification for you — and training for those certifications is easier than ever with the new on-demand training platform Infosec Skills.
Join Patrick Lane, CompTIA Director of Products, and Jeff Peters, Product Marketing Manager for Infosec, for this on-demand webinar, as they discuss:
- An overview of CompTIA certifications
- Potential IT and security career paths
- Training and certification questions from live viewers
Learn more about Infosec Skills: www.infosecinstitute.com/skills
View all CompTIA training: www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/?_all_training_vendor_certification=comptia
– Join us in the fight against cybercrime: https://www.infosecinstitute.com
– Special offer for Cyber Work listeners: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/podcast
– Watch the video version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFk32naG58I
About the Cyber Work Podcast
Knowledge is your best defense against cybercrime. Each week on Cyber Work, host Chris Sienko sits down with a new industry thought leader to discuss the latest cybersecurity trends — and how those trends are affecting the work of infosec professionals. Together we’ll empower everyone with the knowledge to stay one step ahead of the bad guys.