30 days of free training! | Breaking into cybersecurity with CompTIA
Celebrate National Cybersecurity Awareness Month by learning how to start a cybersecurity career with CompTIA’s Chief Technology Evangelist James Stanger — plus get 30 days of free training with Infosec Skills!
- Start your free 30-day subscription to Infosec Skills: https://www2.infosecinstitute.com/ncsam2019-podcast
- Download our “Breaking into cybersecurity” flyer: https://www2.infosecinstitute.com/breaking-into-cybersecurity
This episode of the Cyber Work podcast is a rebroadcast of a live webinar featuring James Stanger. In this podcast, you’ll learn everything you need to know about getting started in cybersecurity, including:
- Using the CompTIA career path to build your skills and land your first cybersecurity job
- Why Security+ has become the go-to entry-level cybersecurity certification
- The different types of entry-level cybersecurity jobs available
- How you can train to earn your next CompTIA certification
– Join us in the fight against cybercrime: https://www.infosecinstitute.com
– Special offer for Cyber Work listeners: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/podcast
– Watch the video version: https://youtu.be/h9fiXt4GCm8
About the Cyber Work Podcast
Knowledge is your best defense against cybercrime. Each week on Cyber Work, host Chris Sienko sits down with a new industry thought leader to discuss the latest cybersecurity trends — and how those trends are affecting the work of infosec professionals. Together we’ll empower everyone with the knowledge to stay one step ahead of the bad guys.