New AwareEd Auto Reports & Creating Security Champions Training!
New! AwareEd Auto Reports Dashboard
SecurityIQ just released a new Auto Reports Dashboard feature for AwareEd. Track your campaigns in real-time and assess your data with clear and insightful metrics to determine the next training steps. Automated dashboard analytics include:
- Learner Grades
- Internationalization & Localization
- Training Timeline
- Training Module Performance
- Mandatory Policy Acceptance
- Browser Vulnerability
- Question Performance
- Category Performance
- And More!
Creating Security Champions with SecurityIQ — 10 Training Videos Now Available!
Jump-start your Champion Program, creating a cyber-smart organization of awareness advocates with SecurityIQ’s new training series. Our new training series includes:
- Score! (Encryption)
- Save! (Firewalls)
- Check (Updates)
- Double Check (Verifying Wire Transfers)
- Knowledge Is Power (SA Training)
- Every Step You Take (Mentoring)
- Locked Down (Lock Screens)
- Safe Harbor (Safe Web Browsing)
- Secure Connection (Data In Transit)
- Better Together (Two-Factor Authentication)
Kick-off Your GDPR Compliance With 5 New Training Videos
Get started with GDPR compliance using our new training videos. SecurityIQ released five new resources to train your team on the rules and regulations of GDPR. New resources available:
- What Is GDPR?
- GDPR – Breach Notification
- GDPR – Important Definitions
- GDPR – Consequences of Non-compliance
- GDPR – Rights of the Data Subjects
Our Content Library Continues to Grow!
Security awareness training is not one-size-fits-all, so we rigorously add new modules to SecurityIQ for teams in different industries, roles and locations. This personalized approach engages your workforce by focusing on security concerns most relevant to their daily tasks. Additional new training videos and interactive modules available:
- Personal Information
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Secure Data Storage
- Data Classification
- Privacy Risks
- OWASP A1 – Injection
- OWASP A2 – Broken Authentication
- OWASP A3 – Sensitive Data Exposure
- OWASP A4 – XML External Entities (XXE)
Spanning The Globe — 37 New Translated Training Modules
For clients with geographically dispersed teams, content is both translated and localized, including all text and audio used in the modules. New in the lineup:
SecurityIQ integrates security awareness training, phishing simulations and personalized learning in one platform to drop organizational phishing susceptibility rates and motivate behavioral change. Learn more.