IoT Security Assessment Framework, Skills and Controversy
75 Slide Presentation
Check out Product Manager Jonathan Lampe’s “Secure Tomorrow Today” presentation from (ISC)2 Security Congress 2015 conference. The presentation is titled “IoT Security Assessment Framework, Skills and Controversy” and dives deep into the subject matter.
[download] CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD [/download]
- IoT Security Assessment Framework, Skills and Controversy
- Capture: Improve IoT firmware security with new firmware architecture
- Smart Toys and Their Cybersecurity Risks: Are Our Toys Becoming a Sci-Fi Nightmare? [updated 2021]
- Japan’s IoT scanning project looks for vulnerable IoT devices
- IoT security fundamentals: IoT vs OT (Operational Technology)
- IoT Security Fundamentals: Intercepting and Manipulating Wireless Communications
- IoT Security Fundamentals: Hardware, Software and Radio Security
- IoT Security Fundamentals: Detecting and Exploiting Web Application Vulnerabilities
- IoT security fundamentals: Reverse-engineering firmware
- Keeping Alexa out of the boardroom (and the bedroom office): IoT security tips for remote employees
- Internet of Things (IoT) trends in 2019
- Can legislation save IoT security?
- An Overview of the Proposed DIGIT Act
- IoT Security in the Shodan Age
- The IoT Security Skills Gap
- Internet of Things (IoT) Evolution: Where to From Here?
- Security Issues in Edge Computing and the IoT
- 10 Tips to Increase IoT Cameras Protection
- IoT firmware analysis — Firmwalker
- Shodan and IoT: The Problem is here!
- The Top Ten IoT Vulnerabilities
- How IoT is Raising Cybersecurity Concerns
- Privacy in the Era of IoT
- Security Risks of Smart E-cigarettes
- The Rise of the IoT Botnet: Beyond the Mirai Bot
- Unsecured Internet of Things Challenges
- Security Vulnerabilities of Internet-Connected Homes
- Security Challenges in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Will IoT Security Awareness Protect Me From My Toaster?
- The Emergence of IoT: Is Security a Concern?
- Closing the Privacy Gap in the OWASP IoT Top Ten
- Internet of Things: How Much are We Exposed to Cyber Threats?
- How to Test the Security of IoT Smart Devices
- Three Security Practices That IoT Will Disrupt
- Privacy Implications of the Internet of Things