An introduction to Bash Scripting for automating some nmap recon
This is a brief intro to automating recon through bash scripting. This example uses nmap scans that we’re automating. We teach this and much more in our penetration testing and ethical hacking courses. This is on the list of my ideal skill-sets for penetration testing – so you can get started learning it right here right now.
We've encountered a new and totally unexpected error.
Get instant boot camp pricing
A new tab for your requested boot camp pricing will open in 5 seconds. If it doesn't open, click here.
- An introduction to Bash Scripting for automating some nmap recon
- Tutorial: How to exfiltrate or execute files in compromised machines with DNS
- Top 19 tools for hardware hacking with Kali Linux
- 20 popular wireless hacking tools [updated 2021]
- 13 popular wireless hacking tools [updated 2021]
- Man-in-the-middle attack: Real-life example and video walkthrough [Updated 2021]
- Decrypting SSL/TLS traffic with Wireshark [updated 2021]
- Dumping a complete database using SQL injection [updated 2021]
- Hacking clients with WPAD (web proxy auto-discovery) protocol [updated 2021]
- Hacking communities in the deep web [updated 2021]
- How to hack android devices using the stagefright vulnerability [updated 2021]
- Hashcat tutorial for beginners [updated 2021]
- How to hack a phone charger
- What is a side-channel attack?
- Copy-paste compromises
- Hacking Microsoft teams vulnerabilities: A step-by-step guide
- PDF file format: Basic structure [updated 2020]
- 10 most popular password cracking tools [updated 2020]
- Popular tools for brute-force attacks [updated for 2020]
- Top 7 cybersecurity books for ethical hackers in 2020
- How quickly can hackers find exposed data online? Faster than you think …
- Hacking the Tor network: Follow up [updated 2020]
- Podcast/webinar recap: What’s new in ethical hacking?
- Ethical hacking: TCP/IP for hackers
- Ethical hacking: SNMP recon
- How hackers check to see if your website is hackable
- Ethical hacking: Stealthy network recon techniques
- Getting started in Red Teaming
- Ethical hacking: IoT hacking tools
- Ethical hacking: BYOD vulnerabilities
- Ethical hacking: Wireless hacking with Kismet
- Ethical hacking: How to hack a web server
- Ethical hacking: Top 6 techniques for attacking two-factor authentication
- Ethical hacking: Port interrogation tools and techniques
- Ethical hacking: Top 10 browser extensions for hacking
- Ethical hacking: Social engineering basics
- Ethical hacking: Breaking windows passwords
- Ethical hacking: Basic malware analysis tools
- Ethical hacking: How to crack long passwords
- Ethical hacking: Passive information gathering with Maltego
- Ethical hacking: Log tampering 101
- Ethical hacking: What is vulnerability identification?
- Ethical hacking: Breaking cryptography (for hackers)
- Ethical hacking: Attacking routers
- Ethical hacking: Lateral movement techniques
- Linux for ethical hackers 101
- Ethical hacking: Buffer overflow
- Top five remote access trojans
- Cryptography fundamentals for hackers
- Covering tracks — Hiding files on Windows/Linux/MacOS
- Ethical hacking: What are exploits?