Advanced Pentesting Techniques with Metasploit
In this mini-course, you will learn about some of the advanced penetration testing techniques used with Metasploit.
It is expected that the reader has a basic understanding of metasploit. Some background knowledge for those lacking can be found here. We will describe several techniques , including scanning the target; fuzzing the target, as well enacting a bruteforce attack.
We also explain how metasploit can perform several techniques such as: making an undetectable trojan in AV; raising privileges to root, and also making custom exploits.
- Seeing the vulnerability in a target
- Attacking the target if a vulnerability is present
- Making the trojan undetectable with AV
- Creating a custom module metasploit
- Getting a remote shell and raising privileges to root / administrator
[download] CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD [/download]
We've encountered a new and totally unexpected error.
Get instant boot camp pricing
A new tab for your requested boot camp pricing will open in 5 seconds. If it doesn't open, click here.