Celebrate National Cybersecurity Awareness Month by learning about privacy with IAPP’s Channel Sales Manager Byron Johnson — plus get 30 days of free training with Infosec Skills!
- Start your free 30-day subscription to Infosec Skills: https://www2.infosecinstitute.com/ncsam2019-podcast
- Download our eBook on California Consumer Privacy Act: https://www2.infosecinstitute.com/l/12882/2019-01-23/bycj5j
- Check out Infosec’s IAPP privacy training: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/?_all_training_vendor_certification=iapp
This episode of the Cyber Work podcast is a rebroadcast of a webinar featuring Byron Johnson. In this podcast, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the shifting privacy landscape:
- How privacy is changing cybersecurity
- Privacy skills and how they apply to different cybersecurity roles
- The future of online privacy and data protection laws
- Privacy certification and career questions from live viewers
– Join us in the fight against cybercrime: https://www.infosecinstitute.com
– Special offer for Cyber Work listeners: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/podcast
– Watch the video version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TITRe788DcE
About the Cyber Work Podcast
Knowledge is your best defense against cybercrime. Each week on Cyber Work, host Chris Sienko sits down with a new industry thought leader to discuss the latest cybersecurity trends — and how those trends are affecting the work of infosec professionals. Together we’ll empower everyone with the knowledge to stay one step ahead of the bad guys.