Ever wish you had a cybersecurity expert on-call to answer your career questions? Here’s your chance! In this open Q&A webinar, Keatron Evans, Infosec instructor and Managing Partner at KM Cyber Security, answered anything and everything related to getting started in cybersecurity and helping take your career to the next level.
This episode of the Cyber Work podcast is a rebroadcast of a webinar featuring Keatron Evans. In this podcast, you’ll learn everything you need to know about getting started and progressing in your cybersecurity career, including:
- Where Keatron got his start in cybersecurity
- How to boost your cybersecurity skills on your own
- Why some employers weigh aptitude over experience
– Join us in the fight against cybercrime: https://www.infosecinstitute.com
– Special offer for Cyber Work listeners: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/podcast
– Watch the video version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drwM5kRobX4
About the Cyber Work Podcast
Knowledge is your best defense against cybercrime. Each week on Cyber Work, host Chris Sienko sits down with a new industry thought leader to discuss the latest cybersecurity trends — and how those trends are affecting the work of infosec professionals. Together we’ll empower everyone with the knowledge to stay one step ahead of the bad guys.