Boot camp certifies professionals with knowledge and skills to develop and sustain successful security awareness training programs
InfoSec Institute, the leading provider of IT security education and workforce security awareness training solutions, today launched its Certified Security Awareness Practitioner (CSAP) boot camp. The course certifies professionals with the expert knowledge, skills and confidence to build and manage enterprise security awareness education programs that get results and secure end user behavior.
InfoSec Institute’s intensive, three-day Certified Security Awareness Practitioner boot camp equips professionals with everything they need to:
- Evaluate their current security culture and human risk susceptibility
- Assess an existing security awareness program and identify areas of improvement
- Gain leadership buy-in and support for security education
- Build an engaging program to boost learners’ security aptitudes, measurably drop phishing rates and cultivate an always-on, cyber-alert culture
- Select the best KPIs to measure their programs’ reach and impact
- Enforce security policies with a mix of positive reinforcement and administrative controls
- Integrate awareness training into existing endpoint protection systems
- Select the best training platform for their organization
“The best security awareness programs go beyond routine phishing simulations and training campaigns to sustainably shift workforce security culture. With our new CSAP boot camp and certification we’ll arm program managers with the strategies, tactics and ideas to kickstart a strong security awareness program and reduce cyber attack susceptibility,” said Jack Koziol, CEO and Founder of InfoSec Institute.
InfoSec Institute offers the CSAP boot camp in four flexible delivery options to suit where, when and how today’s students learn best.
- Flex Pro: Interactive, live-streamed instruction available anywhere
- Flex Classroom: Public training boot camps held nationwide
- Flex Enterprise: Customized team training at client’s location
- Flex Basic: Self-paced, computer-based instruction
Like other InfoSec Flex courses, the Certified Security Awareness Practitioner boot camp includes a CSAP exam voucher and is backed by InfoSec Institute’s Exam Pass Guarantee. Students may also earn CPEs for their certification by self-reporting to organizations like (ISC)2 or ISACA.
Enrollment for the CSAP boot camp is now open – get course details here and request pricing. Plus, watch for additional training courses this fall when InfoSec Institute launches security awareness boot camps tailored to security champions, application developers, IT professionals and end-users.
About InfoSec Institute
InfoSec Institute fortifies organizations of all sizes against security threats with award-winning information security education. Recognizing cybersecurity is everyone’s job, the company provides skills development and certification training for IT and security professionals while building the workforce security aptitude through awareness training and phishing simulations. Recognized as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training, InfoSec Institute is also a Training Industry “Top 20 IT Training Company” and the Security Training & Education Program Gold Winner in Info Security Products Guide’s Global Excellence Awards.