New InfoSec Flex Center drives best online security and IT training experience
InfoSec Institute, the leading provider of information security education and workforce security awareness solutions, today launched InfoSec Flex Courses, the next generation of its award-winning cybersecurity and IT certification training. Powered by the new InfoSec Flex Center online learning and assessment platform, InfoSec Flex Courses boost students’ content mastery, retention and exam pass rates ‒ the highest in the industry at 93%.
Fitting How, When and Where Students Learn Best
InfoSec Institute’s 20-year pedigree of award-winning training backs the complete family of InfoSec Flex Courses, with delivery options to suit any student’s learning style:
- Flex Pro: Interactive, live-streamed instruction available anywhere
- Flex Classroom: Public training boot camps held nationwide
- Flex Enterprise: Customized team training at client’s location
- Flex Basic: Self-paced, computer-based instruction
Guaranteeing Student Success
At the heart of the Flex learning experience, InfoSec Flex Center gives students access to the largest collection of security and IT education support tools to reinforce their learning, assess exam readiness and develop the skills for certification success. For Flex Pro students, InfoSec Flex Center includes:
- Live, student-to-instructor interaction just like classroom learners
- Pre-course materials to build foundational knowledge, identify focus areas and hit the training ground running on day one
- Digital courseware including searchable training materials and instructor notes
- Daily reinforcement materials with videos, related articles and practice assessments
- Daily lesson replays plus access to bonus lessons curated from other top instructors
- Online labs with hands-on exercises to test learning progress
- Detailed reporting of course progress and exam readiness
“Anchored by our new InfoSec Flex Center, I’m excited to see how InfoSec Flex Courses are not only transforming professional development training, but helping our students successfully build and expand their security and IT career paths,” said Jack Koziol, InfoSec Institute CEO and founder. “With the growing cybersecurity skills gap, I see it as our job to engage, educate and empower our future security leaders with the highest quality training. It’s why we stand behind all our InfoSec Flex Pro courses with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and an unmatched Exam Pass Guarantee ‒ meaning if you don’t pass an exam on the first attempt, we’ll cover your second attempt free.”
More than 100 InfoSec Flex Courses are available now at infosecinstitute.com/courses.
About InfoSec Institute
InfoSec Institute fortifies organizations of all sizes against security threats with award-winning security education. Recognizing that cybersecurity is everyone’s job, the company provides skills development and certification training for IT and security professionals while building the entire workforce’s security aptitude through awareness training and phishing simulations. InfoSec Institute is a Training Industry “Top 20 IT Training Company” and the “Security Training & Education Program Gold Winner” in Info Security Products Guide’s Global Excellence Awards.
Media Relations Contact
Kristin Zurovitch, Director of Brand & Marketing Communications