On this episode of the CyberSpeak with InfoSec Institute podcast, Lisa Hedges, content analyst at Software Advice, Gartner Digital Markets, talks about the many cybersecurity challenges facing the healthcare sector.
In the podcast, Hedges and host Chris Sienko discuss:
- What can be done to prevent cyber-attacks against devices like pacemakers? (1:10)
- What are some of the biggest security challenges facing the healthcare industry? (3:30)
- What is the current state of security around protected health information (PHI)? (5:10)
- How can organizations ensure supply chain cybersecurity? (10:05)
- What is the role of security awareness vs. process-driven tactics? (13:10)
- How has the healthcare industry responded to recent ransomware threats? (16:00)
- What are some healthcare-related security challenges on the horizon? (19:30)
Learn more about security awareness: https://www2.infosecinstitute.com/security-awareness
See special offers for CyberSpeak with InfoSec Institute listeners: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/podcast
You can watch a video version of the discussion below:
About CyberSpeak with InfoSec Institute
Get security awareness and IT training insight direct from the trenches in this weekly podcast hosted by InfoSec Institute’s Chris Sienko. Each week on CyberSpeak with InfoSec Institute, IT and security practitioners share their insights into a new topic, including security awareness, IT and security careers and keeping organizations safe from cybercrime.