With 20 years of experience in IT education rooted into our SecurityIQ training platform, we continually expand our resource library to allow for a dynamic, customizable awareness program, adaptive to the shifts of your organization’s needs. Our newest in-depth training materials include OWASP best practice modules, microlearning series expansion, seven training videos and more! With over 1700 resources available, SecurityIQ grows alongside you to keep your team informed and your awareness program robust.
New Interactive Modules Complete The OWASP Top 10!
Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is an organization focused on improving the security of software by providing impartial, practical information on best practices. Aligning with the current OWASP list, SecurityIQ released three new security application modules. This update completes the OWASP top-ten with:
- Insecure Deserialization — Covers best practices for serialization.
- XML External Entities (XXE) — Explains how XXE attacks are executed, and how to prevent those attacks on your applications.
- Insufficient Logging and Monitoring — Walks through the risks associated with improper monitoring.
- Intellectual Property — Reviews important definitions and provides a high level look at complying with US trademark and copyright law.
SecurityIQ Microlearning Series Grows to 10+ Live-Action Videos!
Train your busy workforce with engaging, live-action shorts. For learners on the go, our microlearning videos pack a powerful punch in one minute’s time. Fresh in the series lineup:
- One Person’s Trash — Warns the consequences of failing to shred, burn, or properly dispose of sensitive physical documents.
- Loose Lips Sink Ships — Explains the risks of carrying out business outside of your facility.
- A Few Extra Seconds — Emphasizes the importance of using lock screens on your devices.
Combat Social Engineering
As Social Engineering attacks become more prevalent and persistent in Enterprise, it’s important to keep your team sharp. Train your learners on the hallmarks of social engineering with our latest videos:
- Identifying Social Engineering — Reviews the hallmarks of social engineering attacks and how to shut them down before any damage is done.
- Social Engineering Defenses — Outlines the key defenses to recognize and prevent social engineering attacks.
Other New Additions Include:
- Appropriate Use of Software
- Software Licensing
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Introduction to HIPAA
- Share Responsibly
Languages Spanning the Globe
Core modules are now available in new languages. Content is both translated and localized, including all text and audio! New languages include:
SecurityIQ integrates security awareness training, phishing simulations and personalized learning in one platform to drop organizational phishing susceptibility rates and motivate behavioral change. Learn more.