Ethical Hacking Boot Camp
Our most popular course!Click Here!
Practice for certification success with the Skillset library of over 100,000 practice test questions. We analyze your responses and can determine when you are ready to sit for the test.
Jack is a Senior Instructor and Security Program Manager at InfoSec Institute, a provider of advanced ethical hacking training. He regularly is called upon to train members of the United States intelligence community, military, and federal law enforcement agencies. Additionally, Jack provides training for Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft, HP and Citibank on how to better secure their networks and applications. When not teaching hacking classes, Jack regularly performs penetration tests and application security assessments for a number of clients. He has years of private vulnerability development and exploitation experience for his customers and himself. Jack is the lead author of "The Shellcoder's Handbook: Discovering and Exploiting Security Holes". He is also the author of "Intrusion Detection with Snort", one of the best selling security books in its first year of publication, 2003. The book has been translated into several languages, including French and Japanese , and has received rave reviews from Linux Journal , Slashdot and Information Security Magazine. Jack has appeared in USA Today, CNN, MSNBC, First Business and other media outlets for his expert opinions on information security.
Free Practice Exams
Free Training Tools
- Free Gartner Report: Designing a Security Champion Program
- Exam Pass Guarantee on ALL Training, this July Only!
- Like Us and Win a FREE InfoSec Institute Boot Camp!
- Top 9 Free Phishing Simulators
- GDPR Compliance: Everything you Need to Know
- The CISSP CBK Domains: Information and Updates
- Free BEC eBook: The Great White Shark of Social Engineering
- Threat Hunting for Suspicious Registry and System File Changes
- Threat Hunting for DDoS Activity and Geographic Irregularities
- The Current Job Outlook for Threat Hunters
- How to Build a Threat-Hunting Tool in 10 Steps
- Considerations when Outsourcing Threat Hunting
- Threat Hunting and SOC
- AWS Cloud Security for Beginners — Part 2
- How Much Does a Data Breach Cost? Reading the 2018 Cost of a Data Breach Study
- AWS Cloud Security for Beginners — Part 1
- Threat Hunting vs. SIEM
- Threat Hunting as an Active Defense
- Types of Threats That Can Be Hunted
Related Boot Camps
More Posts by Author