Ethical Hacking Boot Camp
Our most popular course!Click Here!
Practice for certification success with the Skillset library of over 100,000 practice test questions. We analyze your responses and can determine when you are ready to sit for the test.
Jack is a Senior Instructor and Security Program Manager at InfoSec Institute, a provider of advanced ethical hacking training. He regularly is called upon to train members of the United States intelligence community, military, and federal law enforcement agencies. Additionally, Jack provides training for Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft, HP and Citibank on how to better secure their networks and applications. When not teaching hacking classes, Jack regularly performs penetration tests and application security assessments for a number of clients. He has years of private vulnerability development and exploitation experience for his customers and himself. Jack is the lead author of "The Shellcoder's Handbook: Discovering and Exploiting Security Holes". He is also the author of "Intrusion Detection with Snort", one of the best selling security books in its first year of publication, 2003. The book has been translated into several languages, including French and Japanese , and has received rave reviews from Linux Journal , Slashdot and Information Security Magazine. Jack has appeared in USA Today, CNN, MSNBC, First Business and other media outlets for his expert opinions on information security.
Free Practice Exams
Free Training Tools
- Celebrate Cyber Security Awareness Month With FREE Training Resources
- InfoSec Institute Announces 2018 Cybersecurity Scholarship Recipients
- Gartner Report: Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ – Security Awareness CBT
- Top 9 Free Phishing Simulators [Updated 2018]
- Developing Security Champions within DevOps — CyberSpeak Podcast
- How is Cybercrime Impacting the Financial Sector? — CyberSpeak Podcast
- Node 1: CTF Walkthrough
- Golden Eye 1: CTF Walkthrough, Part 2
- Best Practices for Threat Hunting in Large Networks
- Top 30 Malware Analyst Interview Questions and Answers for 2018
- The Regulatory Impacts of Phishing Attacks
- CamuBot Banking Malware Stands out for Its Ability to Bypass Biometric Authentication
- VulnHub Machines Walkthrough Series: SkyTower
- VulnHub Machines Walkthrough Series: VulnOSV2
- The Magecart Cybercrime Group Is Threatening E-Commerce Websites Worldwide
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Certification: An Overview
Related Boot Camps
More Posts by Author