(ISC)²’s CISSP Exam covers ten domains which are:
- Access Control
- Application Development Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Legal regulations, investigations, and compliance
- Operations Security
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Telecommunications and Network Security
Over the course of the next 10 weeks or so, I’ll take a look at each one of the domains; give you some insight into what (ISC)² is looking for in that area; give you some supplemental reading material; and by the time we’re done, you should have a good grasp of the information you need to pass the CISSP exam as well as to succeed in your security professional career.
I will say this, one of the ways that you can ensure your preparation for the CISSP exam is by taking the InfoSec CISSP Boot Camp course. Fill out the short form below for pricing information and details regarding our various training options (self paced, online mentored & instructor lead). As far as reading material is concerned, everyone should have their own personal copy of the CISSP CBK 2nd Edition from (ISC)²and Skillset.com for CISSP practice questions.