Module 7: iPhone Forensics
iPhone Forensics using the iTunes backup. In this scenario, imagine you need to investigate an iPhone case, but you do NOT have access to the device. You only have access to the computer it was connected to.
- Download course files through the download link on the right side of this page and others below.
- Other files of use in this minicourse:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/Forensics101/Recovery.001 (Warning: large 1.8 GB recovery file)
Other modules in this course.
- Module 1 – Anonymity on the Internet
- Module 2 – Darknets Tor Hidden Services
- Module 3 – Anti-forensics with USB Rubber Ducky
- Module 4 – Forensic Imaging 101
- Module 5 – Forensic Recovery
- Module 6 – Forensics with Autopsy
- Module 7 – iPhone Forensics
- Module 8 – Hacking Android
- Module 9 – Armitage 101
- Module 10 – Memory Analysis with Volatility
- Module 11 – Network Analysis
- Module 12 – Forensics with DFF