Module 4: Forensic Imaging 101
Forensic Imaging 101. This episode covers the basics of write blocking and why it is so important. If you are going to do a forensic analysis, always write block the original drive. Not doing so opens up the possibility of destroying the evidence.
- Download course files through the download link on the right side of this page and others below.
- Other files of use in this minicourse:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/Forensics101/Recovery.001 (Warning: large 1.8 GB recovery file)
Other modules in this course.
- Module 1 – Anonymity on the Internet
- Module 2 – Darknets Tor Hidden Services
- Module 3 – Anti-forensics with USB Rubber Ducky
- Module 4 – Forensic Imaging 101
- Module 5 – Forensic Recovery
- Module 6 – Forensics with Autopsy
- Module 7 – iPhone Forensics
- Module 8 – Hacking Android
- Module 9 – Armitage 101
- Module 10 – Memory Analysis with Volatility
- Module 11 – Network Analysis
- Module 12 – Forensics with DFF