In this video, we will review the wealth of forensic data stored on an iPhone 3Gs using Paraben’s Device Seizure software.
The iPhone is one of the most popular mobile devices on the market and that makes it a popular target for malware developers and data thieves.
Some of the types of data stored on the phone include:
- Web browser history
- A history of all locations looked up on map applications
- The phone’s serial number and the owner’s public key
- The call and text history, including call durations
- Dynamic text which is a wealth of useful forensic information
- While some of the data left on the phone we care about, some we don’t.
- A lot of data is stored on the phone, but not necessarily all of it.
- One useful feature of the Device Seizure software is that the data can be reviewed even while the program continues to sort, process or parse it
If you are interested in learning more about computer forensics, the InfoSec Institute offers a course dedicated to computer forensics training.
Incoming search terms:
- iphone forensics software
- best forensic software for iphone
- iphone forensics browser history
- iphone browsing history forensics
- infoset resources institute
- forensic search of iphone
- computrt forensics iphone 3gs what find
- can computer forensics see browsing history on an iphone?
- best iphone forensic program
- iphone rootkit