In this video we will demonstrate how to crack WPA2 using the Airmon-ng suite. We will do it by:
- Identifying an access point
- Capturing traffic from that access point
- Attempt to capture the handshake. We have two options for doing this.
- We can wait for a client to connect on their own
- We can run a deauth attack to force them to disconnect and then you can capture the handshake then
Once you have captured the handshake, you can attempt to crack it with a word list or a rainbow table. The key can then be found from there.