Practice for certification success with the Skillset library of over 100,000 practice test questions. We analyze your responses and can determine when you are ready to sit for the test.
J Kenneth (Ken) Magee is president and owner of Data Security Consultation and Training, LLC, which specializes in data security auditing and information security training. He has over 40 years of IT experience in both private industry and the public sector with the last 21 devoted to IT security and Risk Management. Ken holds degrees from Robert Morris University and Fairleigh Dickinson University. He holds 30 certifications including: CTT+, CEH, CPT, SSCP, CISSP-ISSMP, CAP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 PA, GIAC-GWAPT/GSEC/GSNA, CIA-CGAP, Security+, and CDP. He is a Senior Instructor with the InfoSec Institute.
Free Practice Exams
Free Training Tools
- BEC Live Webinar: The $9 Billion Security Threat You Can’t Ignore
- Win up to $1,000 in our Mobile CTF! (April Only!)
- BEC: The Great White Shark of Social Engineering
- FREE Swag when you Train with us!
- The CISSP CBK Domains: Information and Updates
- CGEIT: Overview Of Domains
- Maintaining Your CGEIT Certification: Renewal Requirements
- How To Earn CGEIT CPE Credits
- CGEIT Resources
- How to Keep Sensitive Data Safe from Business Email Compromise
- How Business Email Compromise Attacks Work: A Detailed Case Study
- 5 Business Email Compromise Attack Examples We Can Learn From
- CISSP: Development Environment Security Controls
- How To Become CISA Certified – Certification Requirements
- Inspeckage: Dynamic Assessment Tool for Android
- Tiredful API Part Two
- Maintaining Your CISA Certification: Renewal Requirements
Related Boot Camps
More Posts by Author