Practice for certification success with the Skillset library of over 100,000 practice test questions. We analyze your responses and can determine when you are ready to sit for the test.
J Kenneth (Ken) Magee is president and owner of Data Security Consultation and Training, LLC, which specializes in data security auditing and information security training. He has over 40 years of IT experience in both private industry and the public sector with the last 21 devoted to IT security and Risk Management. Ken holds degrees from Robert Morris University and Fairleigh Dickinson University. He holds 30 certifications including: CTT+, CEH, CPT, SSCP, CISSP-ISSMP, CAP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 PA, GIAC-GWAPT/GSEC/GSNA, CIA-CGAP, Security+, and CDP. He is a Senior Instructor with the InfoSec Institute.
Free Practice Exams
Free Training Tools
- Buy-One Get-One FREE Training Special, February only!
- You’ve Been Breached! Now What? (Live Webinar)
- Ask a Security Expert Q/A Forum!
- The CISSP CBK Domains: Information and Updates
- An Enterprise Guide to Using Threat Intelligence for Cyber Defense
- 5 Ways Hackers Can Breach Your Company Undetected
- Computer Forensics: Civil Investigations
- Computer Forensics: Criminal Investigations
- Computer Forensics: Evidence Management
- How to Secure Data With A Data Loss Prevention Prevention Plan
- Public Cloud Penetration Testing from the Customer Viewpoint
- Top 5 Security Apps for Android Users
- Threat Hunting – Malspam –Japan Office Infected
- SecurityIQ Update Adds New Gamification Tools, Content & Integrated Assessments
- 10 Steps Leaders Can Take to Improve Cybersecurity in their Organization
- The Top 25+ Information Security Events and Conferences of 2018
Related Boot Camps
More Posts by Author