IS Consultant (CEH) & researcher at InfoSec Institute.
Summary of Skills:
• One and half years of professional experience in Information Security (VAPT).
• Extensive knowledge of all aspects of Information security
• Ability to solve complex problems in a simple and accurate manner
• Flexibility, strategic problem solver with good time management skills
• Working experience with client.
• Highly skilled in Vulnerability assessment, Penetration testing, project Management.
Certifications and Affiliations:
• Certified Ethical Hacker v7 (CEH) from EC-council, 2011
• Certified “Information security & Ethical Hacker” from Appin Technology lab, 2010.
Facebook Page owner: Information security consultant
While searching on the Internet for protecting our data and laptop, there are lots of software or tools available. Suppose you are using an Apple
IPv 6 is a version of IP after succeeds of IPv4. Just like IPv4, IPv6 is an internet-layer protocol for packet-switched internetworking. While IPv4 uses